Monday, January 16, 2012

Why why love ?

Oh damn i can't believe this is happening again after almost a year.Why him ? why him ? Hayooo what so special about him that keep making me happy,excited & just so gedik whenever i see,talking or smiling at him.Hmmmm oh man i know exactly why i attracted to him.He's funny,good,kind,friendly and he got that Melayu-ness attitude inside of him.Whaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt intan suka budak bukan Melayu ? Hahahaha yes yes you caught me.He's a chinnese boy with so damn mata sepet,can't even barely see his eyes when he smiling.Hohohoh

You guys must been thinking 'oh my that boy must be handsome la or tall la hot laaa' hehehe well he ok ok la.Not that tall ( he's taller than me :P ) handsome ermmmmmmmmm sometime & hot..yeessss he's hot in my eyes.OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY WHY WHY WHY !! I HATE WHEN I BECOME LIKE THIS,INTAN SOOOO GEDIIKKK LAAAA !

Hahahha but in the same time i know this is matter of time,maybe because i was lonely or maybe i just bored there working working and working so he caught my attention.Hmmmm praying for the best loooor :)

But no matter what,i still want marry this guy : yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmy




Don't worry Edward/Robert,you still no 1 in my heart & list of the guy i want to marry :)