Saturday, November 22, 2014

Let it burn !

  Well I had a long talk with my cousin just now ( well not that long since it was cut by my umi's 'nak tidur dah' ) Its been awhile since I last talk to him, I like to talk to him, well before I had friends to talk to, I had him, even now I still tell him everything include the embarrass one. I don't think twice to share my secrets, well I trusted him more than anyone. I known him since forever and we grown up together. 

  He doesn't have many friends  thou and yes he's kind of guy who suffer in the silent types. I think he never really have best friend. I know its a pity blah blah but I never judge him for that because that's his life. To be honest he's a best guy I ever met among other boys who's in his age, jerk btw. People call him or sort of label him as nerd ( well he's not cause he only read on certain times only ), stupid ( no he's average, who dare to call someone stupid huh ? ), lonely ( he's the youngest with only 1 sisters, he has me and my 2 younger brothers as his friends, so clearly he's not lonely cause my bros and I are awesome ;P ) and others thing yang berkaitan dengan 'ish dia ni tak ada kawan la'. 

  Everyone is not perfect and he is clearly not perfect but I love him just the way he is. He doesn't bother about others, he can keep a secret, he doesn't talk bad about people  ( unless he piss or I started to talk bad about others :P ) he's polite, he treat people with kindness, he's mature and the best things is he's down to earth but like I said, he's not perfect but most of the time, he is what I listed above. So what is the first impression you have on him ? 

  When we were kids, my family always said that both of us were switch when we were born , cause I'm more boyish and well he's kinda of lembut ( that's because he is his mom anak manja ). My family worried that he's gonna grown up as lelaki lembut or gay which is for me is so stupid and so uneducated. Make fun of him, called him by so many names that I know hurt him. I understand how he's felt after I kena like that when I was 17 and I was fat. After talking to him, give him advise and strong words, I can see he's holding his tears, which now I realize how deep his cut is. I feel so sorry that I can't do anything or stand for him. He kept touching his eyes to avoid the tears, damn I'm hurting too. 

  Here's the thing thou, sometimes we think we have the worst drama in the world and we are so unlucky la blah blah but when we stop and look around, we can see that other people are hurting too. By talking to him, make me realize that every one of us have our own dramas and how mean people can be just because he or she doesn't match your expectation, so this is me telling you, stop pleasing everybody and make yourself happy. Only you and Allah SWT can judge you. 

  When we see this kind of people, we help them, guide them instead of critic and simply judge them, that's what people are pro nowadays. Stupid fucking people. Middle finger for you. I tell you this, karma is bitch ! Motherfucker bitch so keep on the attitude so that karma can bite you. Girls and boys who are facing the same situation like my cousin, don't look down on yourself, have a target and work hard and play hard and have fun :)