Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Humor me

  Its 2;20 am and here I am, still awake. Well most the days I haven't sleep around this time..oooppsss where's the eyebag coming from huh. I hope its not to late to wish happy holiday for those who celebrate XMAS and for those who don't, enjoy your several last day of 2014. 

  Can you believe that 2014 is almost over ? Like its been a year already ? Freakin out babe ! Hahahaha ! so 1st question is what have you achieve for this 2014 ? Well if you ask me, NOTHINGG! Hahaha I guess so cause I can't seem to remember anything I achieve for this year, all I can remember is crying, stressing, longing, dreaming and smiling ( not frequently ) hurmmm another bad year ? Well Intan, what do expect huh..you can't have an amazing thing for the whole year, silly me. 

  Anyway I don't want to whining cause I'm too lazy, so its been another year with my blog huh, I'm starting my blog at the early of 2010 and I have another blog before this one but didn't last long, so here my favorite blog, can't believe its been 5 years and almost 6 year. There's so many funny, sad, interesting and embarrassing post that I posted back then and some of it, its still the same post that I posting nowadays, same o' same o' problem huh ( Texas accent haha ) Wow alhamdullilah cause I notice some of people don't really updates their blog anymore, well maybe because they don't have a boring life like me hehehe.

  So cheers to another year with my blog, let all these stories share and inspire anyone who reading it..if ada lah hehee. As you can see there's 2014 WISHLIST on the right corner and guess what ? I will update my 2015 WISHLIST, hopefully all my wishlist will be cross over at the end of 2015 ( 2015 tak habis lagi dh berangan dh )