Saturday, July 5, 2014

Crawling

   Before that, I just wanna wish Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims all over the world. May this Ramadhan bring joyful and bless from Allah SWT. 

   Alhamdullilah already on the 7th day of puasa, still able to puasa and hopefully penuh this year. I have high hopes on puasa penuh this year cause yeah level of strewwsss is high above. Hahahahaa I don't know how to describe or how to feel anymore, all I get is headache so yeah just follow the flow lah, Everything that happen and will happen, I just go through till it past by. Tired of feeling pain and hopeless, tired of crying, tired of trying to defend others for the sake of professional. So yeah if its an A, than A lah. 

   To be honest, I'm exhausted, I'm exhausted not because I'm weak with Allah's dugaan, no it wasn't that. I'm sick of people, that's what make my strength low each days. Hoping for honesty of friendship or respect, but I got nothing,instead I got a betrayals. They may not notice but everyday I swallow every shit they put me through. Its okay, its alright. 

   Now I just wish Allah give me extra strength and patience cause seriously need one, Anyways happy fasting guys :)