Saturday, December 18, 2010

We’re running this town just like a club

Wooooohoo ! yesterday was so damn fun ! Thanks to Hana,my langsuir and Tasneem,my mommy.We lepak together at The Curve with Hana's sister,Kak Syaz and Fadzil's sister too.We having so much fun there with Hana's prank call to that guy,also with Tasneem evilness and also cuci-cuci mata.We lepak there almost 8 hours,fuh really tired but because i miss Hana and Tasneem so much,i kick my tiredness far far away.One of my best day really,I them so much.Sorry no picture to upload because almost of our picture were captured by Hana's BB phone and Tasneem's Sony Ericsson phone,my phone only have my picture..hahahhaa..so if i get those picture from Hana or Tasneem,i will upload it,insyallah.


ME WANT THAT SHIRT FROM F.O.S !
I KISSED A VAMPIRE AND I LIKED IT