Saturday, December 18, 2010

Only a vampire can ♥ you forever

The best Vampire Quates


- And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
- I may not be a human,but i am a man
- You smell so good in the rain

- If I could dream at all, it would be about you - I'm the world's best predator, aren't I? Everything about me invites you in - my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that! As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off
- Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet

~ edward cullen,twilight


- Darling, you can nail my ass anytime
- Don’t close your eyes. Look at me, lover
- I always tell you the truth. I may not tell you everything I know, but what I tell you… it’s true
- If I meet the true death without even having kissed you Sookie Stackhouse, it would be my biggest regret

~ eric northman,true blood

- You are the woman that I love. I love you Elena
- Do you wanna know what I would write? I met a girl, we talked, it was epic, then the sun came up and reality set in. Well this is reality, right here
- I came back to this town to start a life with you. We can't forget to live it

~ stefan salvatore,vampire diaries

- I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. You think about me even when you don’t want to think about me. I bet you even dreamed about me
- She took my breath away. Elena
- I'm not in love with anyone
- I need to say it once. You need to hear it. I love you, Elena

~ damon salvatore,the vampires diaries