Sunday, February 23, 2014

And after all, I'm still into you

   Okay I know the post title sound sooooo like " Oooo, intan into who huh ?", hahahhaa. Shout out to Dhia Izz my baby FIRAUN. Aww my baby already 20 ( like we don't know that will happen hahahhaha ) How time flies huh ! Been through a lot with you since we 15 and now look we are. Still going strong alhamdullilah. You might not know this but dear Dhia, only Allah know how special you are to me No word can't describe my love to you and how much I adore you. 

   It all started in that cinema hahahhaa. Sitting next to you, felt already connected with you even though only god know how many times we bump but never say anything hahahaha but that day, on that special day, we feel comfortable and even shared drinks hahaahaha and covered our eyes when horror scenes came out. Awww everything changed, I found the best kind of best friend ever. 

   Then the rest is a history and memories, a good one :) praying to Allah that I will never lose you, hoping you will hold me tight no matter what. Muahhhh xoxoxoxoxox. 



Happy Birthday Dear !