Saturday, June 26, 2010

Confused

Hello you guys..gosh finally i can online with peace..my mom bought new broadband..and she will terminate streamyx line..well whatever la..as long i can online..well i wasn't gonna post about this..
Well actually im confused about you know L-O-V-E..gosh i hate it..but i can't help it 2 fall in love..well actually i dunno whether im in love or it just my awhile feeling..hmmm..sometimes i feel that he was using me when he was boring and sometimes i feel that he really like me..i get this information from people who can be trusted..
Am i really in love with him?Gosh..sometimes i feel jealous when i know he was chatting with the other girl..ayoooo..NO NEED 2 BE JEALOUS LA..HE IS NOT YOUR BF..gedik tol..i wanna cry ryte now..
Is he the ryte guy for me or am i just a friend 2 him?..i hate this..I HATE THIS..please someone..throw away this feeling from me..it make me suffer.FILM i think 1 or 2 of you guys know about my feeling..the others..sorry for not telling you about this..im scared that you guys not gonna understand about my feeling.