Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time after time

My god i can't believe its already 3/1/2011.Walawei cepatnya masa berlalu.I don't even have a time to think and make my new resolution for 2012.Ini la semua punca dari sebab dah tak sekolah la ni -.- Hahahaha yeah i have to admit since graduated,i seem to forget and lost about almost everything that i usually done when i still form 5.Hayoooooo kesian me looor.Hmmm when i think carefully,did i really achieved my 2011's resolution.Hmmmm i think i did quiet impressive although not all of it i managed to done.Hmmm now 2012 i have some of old and new resolution that i wish i can done successfully and happily.Here we go :

1.wish to be a better human,woman,daughter,sister,friend,family and hamba Allah SWT (to be more better than Intan 2011 )
2.wish to be more open minded,kind hearted,not sooo sensitive type of person,be a more person with the kesabaran yang tinggi ( i will try my best to improve myself but the one with kesabaran yang tinggi tu heee INSYAALLAH :D )
3.wish to be more kurus than last year ( this one every year got one but never really successfully achieved -.- )
4.wish to be more hardworking person with the berusaha bersungguh-sungguh attitude ( me start working this year,yeaaah great la sangat.Duit punya pasal la kan )
5.wish to be more a good,loyal and faithful friend to all my dear friend :D
6.Ok me sudah malas nak list all..hahahhaa ;P

Ok thats one of my wishes of resolution for this year.I hope i can accomplised all my wishes :) Amin amin.

HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAVE A GREAT YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR READER AND FOLLOWER !