Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dedicated to:

CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY OF MH370 & MH17. MAY GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS AND BE STRONG FOR THIS DUGAAN 



CONDOLENCE TO THE VICTIM OF 'BANJIR' AT KELANTAN AND OTHER SEVERAL STATES. OUR PRAY WILL BE ALWAYS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY 


CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY OF QZ8501. MAY GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS 


  This year we were shocked with so many sad tragedies and to be honest this year is the worst of all. I know the war at Iraq is definitely the most heartbreaking ones and I can't imagine living in the hell like that but alhamdullilah our country still fighting for their rights and I know I didn't do anything but my pray will always goes to them. To the family who lost their beloved one, I can't imagined how pain it was, I know how it feels like but yours are the worse since you can't even bury the body or look at the body for the last time but remember this, its all had been written, QADA & QADAR, Allah SWT knows everything and there's always a hikmah for everything.