Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hey Now

Hello :) 

  What a long long time since I last update my blog. Sorry guys if lama tak update heheheh, been busy with my assignment, after assignment full pulak with MPP'S duties ( never ending duties ) and now final exams. Already done 2 paper which one of it is LAW, dunno whether I pass or die hahaha. To be honest I'm miss blogging, missing the one place that I can express my feeling , I know here people won't know ( if know pun, bukan boleh buat apa )  so yeah insyaAllah  I will frequently update my blog but don't complain if silly thing I post.  



  My latest face which full of make up hahahha, don't be fool by it. Since I have just 1 more week to finish my semester 4, I decide my one month break will fill with self treatment. Means beauty treatment and diet ( cross finger ). I can't find any job that suit my one month break ( tak sampai sebulan pun -.-' ) so how about I treat myself :) that idea seems ok but I wish I can just go to spa every day hahahhaa but since I can't afford it, DIY je lah. 

Will update soon kay ;D stay tune.