Thursday, October 16, 2014

Kiss me before you go

   I guess I can't do anything about it, when it happens it will, no power or force to stop it. I had been braced this since from last semester. God, how many strengths I tried to force down to my heart, it still jabbed in my heart, leave a pain and scars.

   How can I say goodbye if my heart doesn't willing it, how can I move on if everywhere I looking at, I remember them. How ? I know I have to let go, let go and be gone by gone, this is the path, the path that had been decided since I don't know when. How I cherish every moment I had with them, from the start till the end. Till now. 

   How I wish I can just make everything go away, I don't like this, at all ! Why make me love them if they just gonna go away. Why ? Why make them as a part of me if they just gonna drift apart ? WHY FUCKING DAMN ?  

I will be strong, I will, will. How I wish I can be more strong for them :)