Sunday, October 6, 2013

Scream for me

       Edward, damn the name that makes every girl shiver and melting, I mean literally not everyone but fucking sure is me. Just Edward, make everyone think about the one and only Edward Cullen, lucky to those who had a name as him. Hahahahhaa now that I experience  what I experienced yesterday about my ex crush makes me think about my fantasy man more, am I sounding like a pervert ? Well I believe every girls out there had their own fantasy man. 


          Fantasizing how that man treating us, how that man will do anything for us, basically our dream guy :D 
I know I sound so pathetic, well al maklumlah tak ada boyfriend, fantasy boyfriend pun jadi la, kesian ! hahahaha like I give a damn la kan ! Hell for those yang ada boyfriend, jangan nak gedik sangat, belum tentu hujung pangkal nya. For those who getting engage or already becoming Mrs, congratssssss ! Happy for you guys who already found their Edward, even though wasn't perfect as he is, well he's a fiction character hahahha.


       Well usually my fantasy man wasn't stick into one, the way he behave was the same but the way he look, hehehe according which actor/model/singer that I obsessed with ( Note : every week or month it will change ) but only Edward/Robert remain the same since I'm 15 :) well not the way he looks laaa, sebab too perfect kot ( Note: my imagination still according to logic and reality )  but more too his personality laa :) Right now I keep fantasizing Jamie Campbell Bower and Wilson Bethel. Damn delicious  men ! 


"Thank you, Keen ! You make me blush !" 
- Wilson Bethel

         Both of them, according to some people, wasn't that hot ( pfffft buta ke apa @_@ ) but their fashion sense that attract me ! I guess with Jamie, I'm in love with his Mortal Instrument character's, Jace Wayland but the more I search him,the more I fall in love with his personality, the real Jamie. Cocky, funny, annoying, but still mystery in some way. I love that kind of guy that psycho, funny, serious and mystery and of course with great sense of fashion. 



" I understand you, honey"
- Jamie C. Bower

         Dear my fantasy man, I hoped you will exist and come to me. I prayed to Allah for a guy like you. Well not exactly with the looks la but the way they love me, that's what I hope for.



" You will find me, Keen or I found you, promise"
- Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson