Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This is so sad

It is sad to know when people that you love have ignored you all the way long. When the times she fall into pieces, you collect the pieces and make it one for one more time without feeling tired or annoyed but hey, I can't always collect the pieces when you, yourself doesn't want me to. I realized now who I am to you, just another person for you to say what you need or what you hiding or basically I'm just a person when you feel you want to.

Making things more sad is I still making myself like a fool, keep pretending that someday or now you will at least listen to me. Listen to my story too, there's so many things that I wished to share with you, don't you know that you are important to me ? But why every time I tend to do that, you walk away ? Why ? Gosh are you taking me for granted, I can't always advising you dear, I need yours too. Sometimes I'm lost too, sometimes I wish I have someone to say 'yes' even though it is 'no'.

Well I guess its true what I said, 'Never expect people to respect, love or be kind to us' but it still sad when people that you cared the most do that. Well never mind, life's is full of surprised, we can't guess what will happen next right ? Maybe next time, you will be in my position. I'm not complaining because now I can see people who always beside me and who's not.