Thursday, July 25, 2013

Shadow

Well well its been awhile since my last post. How's you guys doing ? Did you guys enjoy fasting ? Oh yeah I knows its little too late to wish but yeah Happy Fasting everyone, may this Ramadhan will give you guys bless and love, amin :)

Well I enjoy my fasting because I don't feel like fasting at all, I've been eating like a buffalo and I don't see the difference at all hahaha, so much for diet huh -.- ! Alhamdullilah during this holy month, I feel much more better, much more happier and calm I guess. I don't know, well maybe because I just started to pray like full times, which is I ashamed to admit that but yeah I'm not perfect.

I felt safer than ever because I know Allah SWT will always be with me no matter how awful human being I am, HE's the one who never ever ever leave me alone and will never judge me and always forgive. Now I keep it simple, no need to trust or expect so much from everyone because there's no such thing as trust worthy and loyalty. Ever single of us is selfish. Just live with love and just be careful :) 

Another few weeks we gonna celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri :) well just enjoy fasting while you can. Happy eating, happy shopping and just be happy.