Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Here we go again



Oh my,i'm kinda pissed right now with 'dontmentionhisnamehere' because if i mention his name here,i will be so fucking mad.Erghh why can you grow up already,oh please you think i care so much about you,hell yeah i missed the moment we spend together for almost 16 years but hell yeah to i kinda fucking hate the moment you so rude and becoming partycrasher in my life.

You think you the only one who so annoyed right now,well right at cha jerk ! You think everyone like you huh,well check your peoplefuckinghateyousomuch list please ! Awesome ? pfffft awesome my ass,you are far away from awesome.More than pathectic,ohhh lame ! Should i say you were born with nothing.There's nothing about you that i should be jealous off.Pity for you :P

I know i wasting my time thinking,talking and writing about you but i can't help it because i 'adore' you that much.I wish you the best because you gonna need it.When the time is come,i assure you will down kneels on me.Just wait and see.