Thursday, November 24, 2011

And thats why i smile..

Helloooooo :) Gosh how is it been already ? A month I guess,my my i miss facebooking,twitting,tumblring and of course blogging :B Ok my exam only left for 2 subject which is Art's and Eko.Its not that i didn't care about the 2 subject or i'm so that pandai till i freely online,actually i have a gap i think for almost 10 days :) so i decided to have chill abit and relax.No worries you guys,i will be back as a nerd as soon as possible.To tell the truth SPM have giving me a headache,stress,pain in stomach & ass,fever and the worse thing is JERAWAT ! Since Spm,my face was full booked with acne -.-

I guess you guys also having the same symptoms as me,we all do ! So nothing much to complain about.I don't want to talk about Spm for now,erghhhh so yeah next topic.I'm freaking happy coz tomorrow night i'm gonna watch Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1 with my family & Nadia.YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ! Hahaha finally after 10 months of waiting,its finally here.My god i miss Edward so much :( i keep watching Twilight,New Moon & Eclipse over and over again.So damn freaking excited.Other thing that make me smile smile smile is my collection of Twilight Saga's novel is COMPLETED,i repeat COMPLETED :DDDD




I have been waiting for this :) Although i'm kinda sad coz Twilight is gonna come to end soon.Haih time fly damn fast.I guess this is the only reason that make me smile and happy for all this month ! Thanks Edward for making me smile ~