Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm not a girl,not yet a Woman

Hey you guys :)

Wow finally SPM is over ! I mean 2 days ago laaa but yesterday's exam is officially over for all my friends :) Now i free free free,no more waking up in the morning,shower in a cold water,wear the white baju kurung and kain biru,sitting in same place at class and keep sleeping when teacher is teaching infront and gossiping with my friends during recess.I have to say that i will missing that moment.I'm happy really but in the same time i feel sad,lonely and scared because i'm afraid i will lose my friend,i'm lonely because i not gonna see people that pratically grown up with me anymore and i scared for the next chapter in my life.The truth is i'm
not ready to grown up,i'm not ready to face the challenges in life,i bet its gonna be 10 times harder than it used to be.

There will be more drama,assholes,bitches and yes another DRAAMAAAAAAAA ! My god "can't wait" for that.Hmmm i guess i should just enjoy this moment,relaxing after 5 years breaking my head and brain for exams now fuhhhh breath and chill.

My god my leg is killing me because i have been hanging out with my friends at Sunway Piramid,Empire & Subang Parade for 2 day in a row.With Farhana,Lyana,Dhia,Fathiah,Liza,Wani,Miza,Adzrul and Azwan,my day so far is fucking fun :) Thanks you guys !



Day by day passed just like that but i know my best friend never passed just like that.They will stay and stuck with me till the end :)