Saturday, November 8, 2014

Home

At the end of the clock, clocking in the end of 7th Nov 2014

  There they are surprising me with happy faces, damn I can't forget their faces cause its just happened 1 hour ago hahahha. Man, I love every single one of them. All those secrets trying to surprise me, I usually good at knowing their agenda cause I'm one of the mastermind hahaha but I don't know, kinda of lost it or maybe blur or maybe cause I'm innocent ;P 

  I don't know how to thanks them cause every year they make my birthdays better,when I thought it sucks but alhamdullilah Allah send me this evil little angels to bright up my born day. Thank you to every single of you who wishes me on whassap, instagram and emails ( surprising huh ? ) hahaha thanks :) Just a special thanks to these people who truly light up my day :

- Hana Jaafar, thanks for being the first one to wish me. Thanks for the Sam Claflin and those beauty words. Thanks syg, 
- Asyraf Kamil, huh kononnya saja nak piss me off by wishing me late. Puihhhh !!! Thanks my brother, thanks for remind me that I had a brother even though technically you just 6 months older than me -.-' Thanks Abang. 
- Ika Rejab, girl I miss you soooooooooooooooo much. You felt guilty cause you didn't wishes earlier, oh its okay sayang, for you to wish me and chat with me is enough, well not enough cause I miss you and I need a hug from you plus you already giving me a partner, Boom Boom hahaha. Thanks kitty cat. 
- Qurratu Aini, oh dear I felt sorry cause you feeling sad over there, oh honey how I wish I can just drive there and hug you and say to you "Its okay", you said I can read you, well not that actually, its because you had a incredible happy voice and I don't sense that so whatever your problem is I'm here. Cheer up my queen 
- Nurrul Azan, technically this bitch wishes me last this year -.-' kononnya nak buat me sentap, oh please you succeed kot which is so fucking rude hahahha. Thanks Nurrul hahaha, your wishes is stupid but I wishes you more ;P hahaha thanks Vietnam girl.
- My precious girls, Dhia Adriana, Lyana Amiera, Alizahton, Fathiah Shah Jehan and Intan Tasya. Thanks for the gift, thanks for the surprises. Oh girls, you don't know how much I appreciated all that. All I wish for this year is to have a long long long relationship with you guys, thanks my evil little angels.