Monday, November 17, 2014

If its gonna take forever, well be it

  Through whole my life, I've been constantly feeling ugly and insecure of everything I had on my body. From head to toes, I never satisfied and always judging myself and always admired the others. My scars, my pimples, my 'hairy' hands, me being fat, only god knows how many flaws I had. Growing up with people told me to change it, criticize  me and simply ignore me cause of my looks. 

  Growing up like that is seriously a torture, I never show how insecure I am because I'm shy  but people keep on bashing me. Said those hurtful things about my thighs, my butt, my pimples, god it crash me so badly that I refuse to call myself pretty or even stand up because if I'm stand up, they say that's the 'truths' and the truths hurt so I did believe all those comments and I keep trying to change it for them, not for my sake. 

  Alhamdullilah getting to know my girls for past 10 years, I'm inspired, they never judge me, never critic me, never say those hurtful things plus they didn't mind that, all they care is me. People nowadays are so content on whats the real definition of 'beauty'. Those examples on tv saying that girls are beautiful if they are skinny, porcelain skins, perfect teeth and hairs, NO BIG FUCKING NO. That's not beauty, that is 'imaginary' of retarded people. Perfect weight height, small waist, thigh gap blah blah, for god sake, we are not barbies. 

  When I met some of girls who are so beautiful but keep on bashing themselves, they left me wondering, if me who are so ugly, gets so many critics while them who are so beautiful but so insecure. Well the conclusion is  we all fuck up ! What happen to this world and our society huh ! 

  Here I am for almost 18 years of myself trying to accept every flaws I had and now its been 2 years I keep on the positive vibe in me and alhamdullilah, I'm getting better. I have those moments when all my wall trembling down but I keep standing strong, Now I'm in the process to fix my flaws slowly and because I want too. Not for the others sake of course, I believe times is everything, I believe efforts will pay off but the most the important thing is Allah created us with all this for a reason and HE'S knows why, it just us to decide what to do. 

  Love yourself, love everything that Allah gave to you. Be grateful and just be happy. And stop pleasing everybody, nobody have the rights to critic our body no matter how 'awful' our body is. It is our damn body and we the one who decide what to do. No matter you are under weight or obese, its our business not theirs. 

  Change yourself for yourself, you want to be healthy. Be positive and be patience, there's no need to rush or pushing to the extreme limit, I mean where were you going ? Relax and enjoy it. I'm not saying its ok to be fat or obese, but what I trying to say is, its not ok to hurt yourself to be perfect. Take the right steps, stop chasing perfectionism and just be happy and be healthy. 

  And the most important things is STOP JUDGING OTHER'S BODY ! Its not your damn business to critics people for being too skinny, for being curving, for being fat, for having a big butt or big boobs, oh STFU and take care of your own body. If you want to be the adviser, please for mother lord, speak politely, speak nicely and just be a nice human being, no one like when others pointing your flaws so be nice sir and madam :) 


You are beautiful



You are beautiful


You are beautiful 



You are beautiful

Every one is beautiful in their own shape, if you wanna change, well do it honey but remember, do it for yourself. Do it to satisfy yourself :) 



No one like her because we don't have designer, we design ourselves