Friday, March 18, 2011

Is empty....

I'm glad and happy in same time.Finally my 'love' for you is gone slowly and steady without me crying or broken heart.I think you are the first guy ever i never hate and cursed out because you never love me back.I don't know whether all this time my feeling for you is not serious or what but things that i'm sure is you are totally a special guy that i ever 'loved'.

You never make me sad or stress,everything worked smoothly.Yeah i know you don't even know my feeling and i bet you guys think that i'm Syok Sendiri but to those who really know me and kno
w my feeling for him,you will understand which is i don't know who really understand it.It one of those feeling that we can't describe by word because if we describe it,maybe it will turn the meaning upside down so i decided to keep it to myself because i know better than anyone about my feeling.

Ok the things is now I'm not 'loving' you anymore,well that feeling i can't just erase it just like that but what can i said is MY HEART NOW EMPTY and hopefully it will last till SPM is over.


You will always i remember,thanks for making me smile,blushing and make me dream about love.I will never forget that.In my memories,
Handsome Boy :)