Friday, November 7, 2014

Same date every year

Officially 20,

   So how I feel about it ? Pretty normal/excited/sad/numb hahahha. Not exactly the type of feelings you want to feel for your day but I guess I feel it everyday and make it to my birthday, worse ! I'm not complaining, no I'm grateful for everything. Its just that I know holes in my heart is getting bigger everyday with no reasons. Gosh I'm babbling !

   So dear Intan Asyqin, happy 20th dear ! I hope that you getting stronger, getting brighter, just keep walking to the right paths. You may seem normal but you know, cause you messed up inside so hope all those messy things get straight, I wish you long live, joyful life, money tanker and find the one :) 

   Try not to over thinking, try not to overjudge yourself, try not to fall in love with wrong boy ( didn't happen for some time now, cross finger ), please try not to cry when you start your semester, try not to over stress so that your damn PMS will be normal. 

There you go :)