Sunday, December 29, 2013

Your love is my turning page

   Damn I have to say, I can't believe its been 6 years since Twilight came out, I was 14 years old if not mistaken, I still remember how crazy I was over Edward and of course Robert Pattinson, damn I miss him the most. Miss the anticipation of the next movies, working hard to earn money to buy the novels, using my duit raya. Oh how I miss all that, I feel like crying right now. 

   Although it may sound crazy and annoying but Twilight changed my life, like seriously.I don't recall myself reading English novel back then, I mean not interested at all then came Twilight, hahahhaa over obsession huh. Starting from Twilight, my English improved to better level. Then start my obsession over vampire/werewolf/witch/sort of other things genre hehehe. Starting from 1st book of Twilight, now I had more than 20 English books :) hahahhaa. 

   Not just that, because of Twilight, I believed in myself, sometimes when I read the books and sort of thinking me as Bella, I see myself. Not that I''m beautiful or what but the way she thinking. Always thought that she don't deserve anything better, afraid of love and type of girls who think she's not good enough for anything. Yeah I always think like that but from another book to another until the final, she changed, change to someone who not afraid to fight for her love one, a brave woman exactly. I wanna be like that, you know to found someone that inspired you so much till something new come out from you. 

   I know Bella Swan is a fictional character, Stephenie Meyer's fantasy but I don't think its wrong to have a faith on fantasy, do all of us especially girls have their own fantasy ? only been destroyed by reality but yeah reality wasn't that bad if we make through it. Everything happen for a reason right ? And everyone have their happy moments. Hmmm still waiting for my Edward, cheesy as its sound but don't be a liar, we all waiting for the right guy. Gatal or gedik you may say but you know that's the truth. 

   I will always remember Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, I wish I will find you one day and hope you can give the best moment of my life, amin :) Oh yeah thanks to Christine and Alola who email me Happy Christmas. Merry Christmas to both of you too.



I will have my own family like this, one day.