Saturday, December 28, 2013

1.2.3...

   I've been thinking lately what I wanna do in the future, I think I planned it all quite well. What would I do if I'm not gonna be a businesswoman, what would I do if I'm not gonna get marry. Yeah I know, long journey ahead and still young to think all that but yeah making a plan first wasn't a bad idea at all. At least I know what I want to do or become. Decided to share with you guys because I think there's nothing to be embarrassed about. 

   Ok first thing first, when I finish my diploma's studies, I probably gonna work first before pursuing degree because you know I have 2 years and half of studies so how about 1 year vacation after that :) Penat otak asyik belajar kan. I plan to work at Nestles, I dunno why but I interested on working there since I finish high school, plus Fathiah's ibu working there. The reason why I wanna work, first is I want to use my own money for my studies, I think its enough umi had supported me for diploma and it caused her a lots of money, I think I let her spend her money for Mirza and Apan pulak since I don't know what I want in the future hehehee but insyaAllah if I have my own money, I'm not gonna use her money instead I'm gonna help her, amin.

    I know people were like " Lepas Kin pegang je duit, mesti tak nak sambung belajar dah", or " Ish nak lah sampai Master paling kurang pelajaran tu", yeah yeah fully understand but easy to say when you have a lot of money which is me, I don't have a lot of money, my umi does. Yeah I know, nowadays education level is important, Master Phd and all but hey, trust me I know myself pretty well, now pun dah terumbang- ambing, rasa nak kahwin je hahahha ;P so yeah I dunno whether I'm able to hold Masters or PhD's title. But I do believe that ilmu itu ada dimana- mana and tak ada had, tak kisah usia 20 ke 100 ke if ada usaha, sampai jugak, so throw all the bullshit away. If niat tu baik, insyaAllah Allah akan bantu and makbulkan which is my niat is to help umi.

   Ok Nestles and Degree yeah probably will achieve all that in 4 years so maybe dah umur 25 if not mistaken, then ada rezeki will continue working at Nestles or will take over umi's business insyaAllah but yeah I think nak take over pun kena ada experience. Oh yeah also planning nak travel around the world with friends and family, yeah habis jelajah Asia pun jadi la :D then I want to be a humanitarian and volunteer, mostly to fight violence over women and children and yeah animals right. That is one of the biggest career I wanna have, seriously if ada peluang, memang nak join and jadi sukarelawan pergi Africa ke Vietnam :) Amin ! At least I contribute something to the world rather than doing nothing. Ada jugak la value tu hehee.

   Then if tak kahwin, ( mintak jauh-jauh la) until 30, I probably gonna travel to Europe with umi, yeah with umi only. I will work hard to earn enough money for both of us then around the world la and we never know if I found the one time travelling. Awwwwwww amin  amin amin and amin ! I know sound so fairy tales and some will be like skeptical but hey, this is my life and my planning. I wish you the best anyways, never afraid to achieve what you want no matter how many people against it as long its a good dream.