Saturday, August 4, 2012

How pity I am ?

Dear god,I truly feel sorry for myself,fall in love with someone that I know won't even fall in love or worse,won't even look at me.Yeah that's me,the girl who never get the boy.I sound so desperate right ? Well yeah,my heart is broken and I don't know whether it can be fix,I know it can be fix but there's always gonna be scars on it.

To you dear boy,who stole my heart.I can't deny you're the first guy who make me feel special and you're so different.You know how pathetic I sound ? No,you don't know because you can't even see me when you with her.I know you're hurt now because she love another guys but still,why can't you see me ? You know how pain it was,don't you ? I know I'm not pretty,I'm fat and other ugly thing,I totally understand.

Thanks for making me blushed,thanks for making me feel appreciated & thanks for giving me strength that night.

To you,
STUPID DUMB ASS