Friday, November 22, 2013

Crazy Kids

Bueno readers :) 

   I'm so high spirit now or more to romantic hahha, just finished watching The Proposal and The Heirs, hate it how sweet they are, I wish I can be like that :) But hey I guess that's all in the movies but my hope still haven't buried, still believing it.

   So I only have 2 days more to enjoy my vacay and speed wifi, on 24thNov will be going back to Unikop *excitednyaaa* How time gone so fast huh ! Like I already spend one month here ? Not enough mannn ! Hmmm I'm so not excited to go back, excited to meet my friends je lah, well just Aini, Kak Lin & Amy ooppsss ;P Yeahhh the others so so je lah, especially DA.

   To be honest this one month holiday is the best holiday I ever had, alhamdullilah. I get to spent time with my friends, that's the best part. Just to say that I'm grateful they still here for me through all this years. Without them I don't know if I can smile and feel " its ok, I still have my friends beside me ", whenever I feeling down. Special tribute to Dhia Izz & Hana Jaafar who always listen to my nonsense, my pain confession and yeah bila Intan gedik happy. Thanks both of you.

   Now that I already on semester 3 in my studies, I still hoping there's no tragedies, hahah yeah right every sem wish benda yang sama but yeah never give up right ? so here we begin again, welcoming myself back to there. Wish me luck and yeah good luck to you guys too who will start your new sem this 25thNov