Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shoot that freak

Dear reader,tomorrow i won't be online anymore.Heee chill chill seminggu je :B hahaha because i have to go back to Kedah for my cousin's wedding.Hayoooo i know i should be happy for him,i really do but one thing that make me so lazy bump to go back is because of 'dontmentionhisnamehere' laaa..'can't wait' to see him.'can't wait' to see his ugly fugly face

Oh my my,1 week will be totally hell ! Oh well i guess everyone on my side now so nothing to worry about..hahahaha :) Poor shame shame him.Oh yeah he's in relationhip now,with the girl he used to called bitch,slut,pendek & whatever la.I guess he's the kind of person who like to 'jilat ludah sendiri' kan.Ok bye bye dear reader,will update soon.



THIS HOW I FEEL WHENEVER I SEE HIM,HEAR HIS VOICE,WATCH HIS RUDE ATTITUDE.I FEEL LIKE I HAVING A ZOMBIE COUSIN,ZOMBIE THAT MORE CRUEL THAN ANY ZOMBIE !


.
AND WHENEVER I SEE THAT 'ZOMBIE' I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO SHOOT HIM IN HIS STUPID HEAD & BLOODY HEART