Saturday, August 7, 2010

I hate you,Man

Haih...kenapa lah ada sahaja spesies-spesies manusia yang suka je buat Intan sakit hati ??
lepas sorang-sorang...BABUN betul..
OK,YOU AND YOU..IF YOU READ THIS,I WANT YOU 2 KNOW SOMETHING..
I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Ok,lets begin.
Start with this guy GENDUT or KING KONG.
you know why im so pissed off with this ugly fugly guy ??
First : i thought he is a nice,funny and respectful guy.
Second : he kutuk-ing my best friend ( who you don't need 2 know )..
he said that my friend is ugly and her boyfriend who is his friend have no taste..
EXCUSE ME !
who the hell are you 2 tell someone is not pretty and have no taste ??
are you that hot ??
do you have a HOTSTUFF GIRLFRIEND or something..
NO !..you don't even have one..
and thats pathetic..mengata orang pandai..diri sendiri macam apa.

And THIS GUY !! urghhhhhhh!!
i totally hate you now..
first of all,i not just angry with you but also with myself..
i don't how and why im fell in love with you..
I FEEL STUPID..and i don't how many time you make me angry with you already..
the reason is
First : you don't know how 2 keep a secret..what the hell..you are guy,guy suppose 2 know how 2 keep a secret because a true man is not a MULUT CELUPAR person ..
are you are man ?
Second : you make that stupid prank which is totally damn damm stupid..
don't even know what is exactly your motive ?
2 proof that you are so hot right now ?
Third : you are so bajet hot and popular..and this time,you not just making me pissed off,you also make my friend pissed off 2..
Forth : you deleting me from your FB..what is your problem anyway..okayh not because i care and still like you or what,it just make me realise how unmatured are you..you know we still can be friend..because i know in this world everyone is not perfect even me..but the way you act..god god god menyesal kenal kau !

Itulah spesies-spesies yang membuat Intan marah sampai ke tahap dunia.
Tak sangka kan lelaki pun boleh buat perangai macam tu,selalu nya perempuan.
Maybe betul lah apa yang orang cakap..dunia dah terbalik.
Memang tak nak dah kawan dengan spesies lelaki macam ni,buat sakit hati >.<
and oh yeah,nasib baik KAU dan KAU lebih kuat dari aku,kalau tak dah lama aku tumbuk kau macam dalam gambar tu.