Saturday, August 7, 2010

Evil......


I always knew somewhere you are a bad boy.
I used to think that it was ok.
You took me down just like a toy.
But now Im coming next to you.

Run Devil Devil Run

I never knew about your red horns.
I never saw your evil start.
You used to be what I would love for.
But then you went and slapped my heart.

So watch your back cuz imma kick your ass

You better run..
Cause there's gonna be some hell today.
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say..
I wish I know the right from the start
that I was talking with the dark devil guy.
You better run
Devil,Run.

Now that your living with a evil girl like me
You better get yourself a gun.
I'll make you cry just like a baby
I'll string you up to have some fun.


I'm throwing the trash, clearing the junk.
I'm firing the cannon, your gonna get sunk.
And remember this I MORE EVIL THAN YOU.