Wednesday, December 18, 2013

There's always something...

What a hectic weeks, so far so hot. Well yeah the weather is killing me, I sweating like a pig -.-' ok sorry membebel hahaha. But seriously lately I'm so moody, like easy to piss off for even a small matters, maybe I otw to period but dah lama rasanya tunggu, getting worry about my PMS thing.

 Ok I bet you don't wanna to read anything about my 'inner system' hahahha. Like I said, this week is sooo hectic, with assignment, with quizzes and yeah weather yang freaking killing me. I just wanna say sorry to those yang kena tempias my moody emotional ni  but yeah everyone also seem stress with their college's works. This is my final week before semester break for 2 weeks, I can't wait to go home this Friday but yeah family Kedah arrived last Sunday, yeahh happy happy ! Roll all over again. Straight face, blocking ear sight and ignore those evil talks, yeah used to it, already pro.

But yeah not gonna let any comments effect my holidays, I can't wait to spend time with my rooms, my bed and just me alone hahaha oh yeah of course with my girls. Seriously need a break haha, amboi just 4 weeks of classes dah macam 5 tahun ;P  So I wish you guys to have a happy semester break and just enjoy your time as much as you can.