Sunday, February 16, 2014

Because I have to...




   Have you ever feel that you already try your best to satisfy everyone you love until you exhausted ? You trying your best to stay patience, controlling your emotion and just follow the flow until you lost your thoughts on everything ? After all these years, you becoming the one who always have to be the mature one, the one who responsible for everything just because you the oldest or smart one until you can't be a disappointment to anyone ? Did you ever feel all that ? Yeah shittt man !

   To be honest my life wasn't that bad but sometimes I do felt like that. Here in Unikop and at home, always have to be the one who leads everything. Every burden, they put it on my shoulders without my notice. I know my duties and all but when I tired from all these bullshit, what I want is just some free time for me to relax and just breath.

   I can't say "no", I can't act childish because if I do, every finger will point at me. Tired and just sick !