Sunday, November 3, 2013

Vice Versa

   First of all, HAPPY NOVEMBER :) my favourite month, I wonder why huh ? *keningkening. November starting with a better/suprisinng news hahaha. My sem 2 result already came out and guess what ? NO REPEAT PAPERRSSSS 0.0 Shocking news huh hahaha, well the reason I'm freaking out is because I believe I will repeat at least 2 papers which is MKT 243 and Microeconomics, both subject I got C+ and B, yeah nothing to brag about but I'm truly grateful. 

   Alhamdullilah no repeat papers mean no money wasted and no disappointment to umi. Congrats to Dhia, Liza, Fath, Aini, Ika, Amie, Ira and others who passed with good results :) We won and now moving to next stage and insyaAllah we will win too.

   And for those who doesn't get good results or doesn't achieve what they expecting, don't be hard on yourself, what we get is based on our effort and of course prayer. Everything that happen already been written so we have to accept with open heart and never give up and keep going.

   Ignore all those people who critics you and looking down on you or just never fully satisfied with you and your achievement, this kind of people is kind of people who only know how to talk but never know how to say "congratulation". From what I think and seen, this kind of people is one of the people who never truly achieve anything in their life, they never really been through hardship or painess from achieving something. If they achieve something, they tend to overproud, 

   Correct me if I'm wrong, think about it, if those 'judges' actually been through what we been through, they will understand and at least happy or at least 'congrats' you, don't blame me for my thought. So guys please at least be grateful for your achievement and thanks to God for giving what you want and never let any talks influence you. Doesn't matter if we were at the bottom of people's eyes but take matters of our position on God's eye.

    To my dear readers, I'm not saying that I'm the most perfect person in the world, trust me, perfect will never be and never tend to be but what I'm hoping to be is just a person who treat other person equally as I want people to treat me. We never know who's heart we will be stab on with our words so be careful.