Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thank you

   Ok still wasn't over about body issues :) I never get to say this in front of this women who was totally inspired me, for long time and for short time. Here some of the ladies that I had take inspiration 


1
Dhia always said that I look like her, Khloe Kardashian, well not her looks laa :P

2.
.
Marilyn Monroe 

3.
Hilary Duff, I'm in love with her since the beginning of her career, she wasn't like those skinny girls, she had curve body :)

   And next inspiration is my own best friends, I don't know whether they will read it or not but just dedication on how they inspired me in many ways :)

  Hana Jaafar :) Hana, Intan don't know when will you read this but if you read one day, you don't know how much I appreciated your presence :) I never meet a girl that so beautiful so erghhh, no word to describe you, so cantik. You know back in high school, I always thought that you are the most beautiful girl in school, yeah Hana no 1 :) you are pretty but you so down to earth, different from the others yang you know what I mean *angkatkening :P Your body is exactly what I want and insyaAllah I will achieve that. You always advising me and thanks Hana Bie :) Just so you know, you already beautiful,

     Lyana :) this over top fashion girl, damn Intan wish Intan can be like Lyana who always had a confident in her dressing, she take risk and she proud of her body, yes people criticizing her body but damn, she never make a big deal of it, different than me. Yes I know, deep inside she hurt but she take every word with bravery and not letting it effecting her.