Friday, November 8, 2013

Sail

   Alhamdullilah Allah still giving me chances to celebrate my 19th birthday with family and friends, feeling grateful for still breathing and just living in this world. 7th November 1994 the day I was born and I have lived for 19 years, thanks to Allah SWT and of course my umi :) 

   This years celebration more memorable than ever. Thanks to my ladies who make that granted. Surprising me with the cake and all. Damn I dunno how much thanks should I thank you them. You guys make me smile the whole day and makes me forget all the painful things and yeah even though it is advanced birthday surprise hahaha but I still glad you guys take time for me, yeah I know you guys are super busy and all but thanks !! I love you guys so much and my wish is just want to be friend with you guys till jannah. I don't know if I'm the best friend ever but believe, I will try and try to be there for you guys. You guys are so fucking special. 





Thank you guys :)

   And of course, to my umi and Apan & Mirza. Thanks for having a lunch at Shogun with me hahahaha. Yeah I know you guys tinggal me before haha -.-' Thanks umi for granted my wish and yeah I know you tend to nag and annoyed me but you still bought me that tab heheheh. Muah love love love !