Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thank...fuck you !

    Happy Anniversary to THEM. Happy for them and wishing the best. Gosh am I sounding so insincere ? but honestly I'm happy for them, happy the guy that I love finally meet the one. Wait did I just write 'love' ? Oh my god, how I disgrace myself for thinking like that. I can't help it, can't help from feeling so painful. How sick it was ? Oh dick, am I really into him ? Shit bitch ! hahahahhaa.


    Yadadada I know I should move on, he already had one, I will found someone better dadadada, well that's the problem, I want him. Maybe I could be like those sick bitches on the Indonesian sinetron who doesn't even understand to stop even had been rejected in bloody face. Hehehehe yeah I could be the evil one :) I like that idea ( grin like Cheshire )


    Unfortunately I don't really have the balls to do all that and even I have one, I not that desperate, yet. Whattt ? Intan, what's wrong with you ? You need to check up your mental health, young lady. Right now, I'm like walking zombie, ermmm yeah I famous with zombie and stuff like that. When I don't see him, I keep thinking about him, then when I meet him, yadaddada chasing him ! Yeah like zombie, 24 hours thinking about flesh, then when you see it, MEAL TIME ! Well I wish I could be one cause at least he's on my stomach hahahaha. 


      Fuck you for making me falling hard, thanks for stupid sweet talking you did to me last semester, you don't even look at me. Worse shit can happen,  you paid attention to my bestie who yeah I know, hotter than me ! Fuck you for becoming the man that I wanted the most. Yeah FUCK YOU !