Saturday, April 6, 2013

Normal

Satisfied, that's what I feel right now. I've been feeling this way for a few days right now. Alhamdullilah, there's no word how to describe how happy happy happy I'm now. Feeling free and free hahahaha :) 
This is what I've been waiting for, waiting to be me, the old me. Now I want to cry hahahaha xP 

Now my feeling for him is over, I can see things clearly without feeling a stab in my chest. No more stupid me, SS me ! And things get even more better that now I can talk bad things about him hahahhahaa. I guess when we finally realize, our eyes open so big you can see things double clearly. That's what I see right now.

I realized that he never really 'like' me haih, why la me tak realize dari dulu -.- stupid me but honestly I don't regret it, no need to waste time feeling that you should rewind times and blah blah, just think positive and take a lesson from it. Every time we meet, I don't feel the 'thump thmp' anymore, like I used too, I guess that's a big progressed since I've been feeling that way for almost 6 months. Proud of myself that I can achieved this far. I guess my key of success is just believe in myself and give times and believe in karma :")