Friday, December 28, 2012

All good things come to an ends




I thought I was strong and I thought I've forget about you.I thought my heartbeat no longer beat fast for you but I guess I was wrong.I still hold that faith,that faith that saying you're the one,the one that will hold me forever.You know what makes me confused ? Why you do this to me ? Your behavior,action and your eyes towards me,its like you giving me a hope,well false hope.I don't know whether you didn't notice or maybe that's is your intention but please stop ! I thought I was the only one who noticed but my friends too so WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ? Don't expect me to ask you because I don't have that guts.Even though I'm not ready to open my heart for someone else but now i'm ready,ready to let go of you.I can sense that my heart is finally have that strength.I hoped that I will never look back at you but instead you the one who looking behind me, realizing what have you lost.Its not self confident but I do believe I can love you more than her.Just saying.