Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Switch me with her !

Ok I'm so in love with this drama,Switched at Birth.Love love love love ! I think it's a fresh,new and a special story. Ok you guys can wikipedia about the show later.One of many reasons I love this show is because of the actors,erghh I'm fall in love with Austin Butler who played as Wilke,love interest of the main character,Daphne.Gosh I just love the way he smile,talk and KISS ~ Yes I know pervert :P

The reason is even though Daphne have a problem with her hearing ( she's is deaf btw ) but he still into her plus a story about how bad boys fell in love with good girls always attracted me xP From playboy,a man who don't know what to fight in his life at last become loyal and know what he have to do to get something.Oh that's what Daphne taught him.At first Daphne only friend with him because she is jealous with someone but it doesn't matter to him.He still there for her and plus flirted with her ! Gosh I love him !

But sadly he was transfer to boarding school because of his grade ( Austin Butler won't be in that show anymore,don't know why T_T )  Ok I still mad about that so lets not talk about that,so here is he ;








He's so hot ! Don't forget to watch the show k !