Monday, March 21, 2011

So much for 'I LOVE YOU'

Hallo hallo dear reader :) How's your first day of school ? Is it great or just hmmmm ? Well for me,it was ok.Nothing interesting thing that catch my attention,well our school make some changes which i think not really necessary.But anyway i'm happy because all of my friend looked so cheerful,its a good thing because the last time there must be one of my friend who moody and crying,so i pretty sure everything worked just fine for them.Nothing interesting happen to me last week but..wait yeah i cut my hair :DDDD i have a fringe for the first time after i cut it when i was standard 1.The comment were pretty good,some like it and some just ok with it.Well i kinda like it because it was something new and fresh.I will upload it if i rajin :) And then i bought contact lense,it was my first time to wear it and it was so funny when i try to wear it by myself at first.I guess thats the only interesting thing happen to me.

After i decided to forget HB,now my soul is empty and i live like nothing happen.I kinda like it actually,no need to think how do i look,where will i meet him and the most best damn thing is,i can acted like myself,no need to be so ayu.Hahahaha :) Now i can cuci cuci mata happily.See single isn't
that bad after all,so girls out there,if you were fighting with your boyfriend or just break up,open your mind and soul to feel the single life.I'm glad there's still some of my friend who have the same opinion with me,like My Dhia Diod :) Now i realised we do have the same common especially about boys and relationship.

Now i just think i don't need a boy in my life,i can't lie that deep inside i want to feel to be loved but my love is a high price and to valueable to say it to just some of the guy that i couple.'I LOVE YOU' means you love someone so much and it will last forever,not just a moment or what.So choose
wisely to say that word because if you don't mean it or not sure about it,please don't say it.

OMG what happen ? Tiba-tiba masuk bab ni.Heehehe actually i just remembered about this 'boys and relationship' topic when me and Dhia were talking just now so yeah.Me soooo rimas seeing girl who cry la,moody la just because of one boy.Girl,you were crying till you migraine,don't want to eat,don't want to study,hate your life blah blah blah...eh come on,you girls acting like that because just for him but him over there were happy eating,happy studying and what so ever.So don't waste your tears and time worrying or crying for a guy because boys was born to make girls cry.Wow so dramatic gitu :)


I guess some of you guys think that i don't understand your feeling because i'm not in your guys situation but trust me,i used to cried for a guy,its not just once but for many times.I have low confident about my looks and i still have it until now.But then i think back why do i need to cried for someone who doesn't love me,doesn't accept me who am i and my look.So for that reason i try to promise to myself not to cry again for someone who doesn't deserve my tears.I hope my post today will open your eyes and mind,i as a friend hated to see you guys migraine about your boyfriend,because i love you guys.See this is true love ok and i proudly to said it I LOVE YOU GUYS :) so i don't want to see
you guys stress all the time.It make me want to just shake your silly problem from your head.

I don't say that love at our age right now is not a true love because love doesn't always based on aged so still think positive ok but we as a teenager,don't need to mess up our mind with adult's thing.Just enjoy your life :)




Sorry if i hurted anyone's feeling,it's not that i'm try to judge you or what,it just that i hate seeing you sad and cry.You are my friend and i will always try to be with you when you need me.Just be strong and remember all those good things in your life when you think your life is suck and miserable.
P.S : this is for anyone who read my blog and my friend,its random so if anyone of you think it was you,hahhahahaa renung-renungkan dan selamat berfikir :)