Friday, January 21, 2011

Hush hush hush !


Today definitely one of my best day ever.

Dear Him,thanks for making me happy,nervous and gosh blushing in the same time.I can't describe my feeling when i see you,yeah all my friend keep saying that i should stop from liking you but i can't.I don't know why.I can't lie i'm sad when they said that but atleast they being honest.Thanks FILM but you know what,i decided that i'm gonna stick with my decision,which is i'm gonna be serius with him.Yeah i know there's not gonna be me and him,there's no chance for me blah..blah..blah but what the hell..in love there's no 100% sure because love happen when we don't want to fall in love and when it happen you will try hard to make it a true love.In my case,its not because true love or what..it just that you know its been a year i ever been serius with a guy and to tell you the truth he is the first one ever for last year and this year.But yeah i know there's no chances but why don't give a try.Tak dapat sekarang,mana tahu masa akan datang.Jodoh di tangan Allah.

But for all my friend sake,i'm not gonna stick with him always.I still can gonna play around and be a playgirl..hahahhaha ! You know what i mean.Sorry if you think my decision is stupid and reckless but its my feeling and come on i never ask anything serius from you guys.Now i just gonna ask respect my decision and be happy with it.I know you guys worried that i'm gonna heartbroken like i used to be with TR but come on i think i been through with it for a million time.So yeah intan kalis kecewa,kalau kecewa sangat pun intan boleh buat apa.Minum air Twister Apple satu botol besar je kan..hahahahha ^___^

For you dear guy who stole my little piece of my heart..hehehhehe thanks for make me like this.Its been a year since i feel this way.Happy in a love way !