Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Learn how to forgive

I was so upset with you.I know she done a couple of mistake,i don't need to mention who are you,she and what is her mistake because if you read this you will know by yourself but if not hmmmm don't know what to said.I suddenly feel its unfair for you to do that to her.You can forgive others but why can't you forgive her ? I know i can't force you to forgive her or whatever but deeply in my heart,i know she deserve your forgiveness because what she did to you its not a big sin or what.Beside it was a last year story,open a new chapter please.

I know its not easy to forgive people but trust me,i'm trying hard to forgive and asked a forgiveness because i'm not perfect and i know i done many mistake.I have many people who i have issues with but i'm trying to forget it and live happily.Come on this year we gonna face a big big thing,which is SPM.Try to be nice to everyone.

I'm sorry if i'm hurting you but this is what i feel right now.I begged you try to forgive her.Oh yeah you guys please don't ask me who is the person i'm talking about in this post because i'm not gonna tell you.I;m gonna said listen to my small advice,which is Learn how to forgive because we are human who make many many mistake.




Accept an apology because we don't know when we will ask for it.