Friday, August 20, 2010

I gonna miss you !

Haih..Bella i miss you so much,i can't believe that now you are gone.
I know this time will come but i don't realise it will this fast.
I cry for you almost 2 days..
So many memories that we shared together..
Eventhough you always making trouble 2 Umi,but you still the best cat that we have.
gosh ~...
I hope you and your children fine and hope you guys found owner that can take care you better that us ;)..
This morning is the last day i play with you..
I LOVE YOU !

Oh yeah,i know you guys must been thinking that i out of my mind or something..
missing and love so much her cat..
well yeah i love my cat with all my heart..its was part of my life..
they was like my family..

Now,i will doa for you,wondering now if you missing us..:(..
GOODBYE MY BELOVED BELLA & THE KIDS :)..
i have 2 let you go..Jojo and Kaka still with me..
i will never forget you !