Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday UMI !

This is special for you,Umi..
Happy Birthday Umi,sweet 46 !
Can't believe you are 46 years old now..
Gosh i hope i make you happy for your 46 years living with me..
Take care of me since i was baby,when i was 12 years old and until now.
You the are the greatest mom for me.
Eventhough sometime we argue but we both never stop loving each other and it will last forever.
You are everything for me,without you im lost.
I am what i am now because of you,thanks for raising me up 2 be what i am now.
And i proud because i have a mom that lovely,discipilne,sometime crazy,DIVA and anything nice..hahahaha!
LOVE YOU UMI !

Umi seorang wanita yang kuat dan tabah...walaupun abah dah tak ada..
umi tak putus asa membesar Kin,Mirza dan Zarfan.
Kin harap Kin akan jadi macam Umi yang tak pernah bergantung harap pada orang lain kecuali diri sendiri dan ALLAH..
you are my inspiration !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN UMI !