Friday, July 30, 2010

My drream


Hai you guys..
miss blogging..
oh and yeah Intan dah ubah balik background..
hehehe..ok tak??

Ok Intan gonna start our headline for today.

Do you guys have a dream?
A dream that you always dreaming 2 get it?
I bet all of you guys must have a big dream,well so do i..
but i just wondering if my dream is a dream that can make me success in future..
hmmm..

Ok,tolak impian nak kahwin ke ape..
this is about my dream of ambition..
yesterday i go 2 this exibition about college course..
2 choose which course that we want..
and you know what..i still in the blur eventhough i know deep in my heart i want 2 be novelist or a photographer..
but everyone keep saying either 2 of with its not a great choice..

hmmm..and Umi also said that she can't afford me 2 college,which means i have 2 work hard 2 get scholarship..
when i think about it..man it getting me nervous..
of course i want make it 2 university but i don't know i can do it or not..
hmmm...

Tak apalah..fikir positif..
"kite hanya mampu merancang tetapi Allah yang menentukan"
thats what I keep in my mind..
I know Allah already set something good for me in future..
and i will never give up 2 archive my dream..
YEAH!!!AJA AJA FIGHTING!