Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jump up to the air


hahaha..hai you guys..well finally i can post something but this week and next,i having a exam..so not gonna online..crap la..i haven't study anything,so that is bad news..i don't wanna fail this time, so gonna work hard..but in the same time i will miss online..don't worry after exam is holiday,so that means i can post for whole week..hahaha..okayh actually i quite happy today because my assignment finally done..god after a 2 week working my ass to done it..now finally.fuh!!!but i hope my ict teacher will accept it because last monday she reject it..mistake here there..PLEASE DO FOR YOURSELF LA IF YOU WANT IT SO PERFECT..hmmmm!!!okayh don't want 2 kutuk2 dia..she still my favaourite teacher..so i want jump..jump..and jump..hahaha..because finally i can breath ryte..because of this assignment..my hair is falling down