Monday, February 7, 2011

Listen to my heartbeat


My heart is beating fast than ever right now ! OMG ME SHOOO BLUSHING ALREADY.Well i don't really know why i'm so blushing,its not that he said he me or what..ergghhhhh ! Hahaha well today finally i got the chance to watch his face closely,its not that close but ok la...hahahhahaha ! My hearbeat totally beating fast since evening till now when i thinking about that.Try to listen it..DUPPP DUPPP DUUUUPPPPPP ! its like that but it pump 100000000 time.I'm totally crazy right now.But HONESTLY i pretty scared whether he know about my feeling for him..gosh please don't ! I'm scared he will haih..T______T.Lyana the one who realised when she saw he and his friend were looking at me,well she's not that 100 % sure they were looking at me but she was sure he was looking at us when we walking.Now i'm nervous !

I scared,nervous,happy and excited,all mix it together ! Dear Handsome boy thanks for making me like this and thanks for making me forget just a moment about my sadness.THANK YOU I was hoping if you know my feeling to you,i hope you will not crush it.If you don't like it,keep it to yourself and i swear i will never disturbed your life again.But honestly i can't lie hoping you have the same feeling eventhough i know you never will.