Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You can't hide,you can't run.You dead man.

Bapak arhhh ! shit man ! Today was epic,i thought its only gonna happen to me but now i was wrong.Do you guys know what i'm talking about ? Its about the kes curi,intan kena dah banyak kali so dah lali sangat and minggu lepas baru kena,baju pj yang lusuh kena kebas..hahhaa well about that,it doesnt matter because i want to throw that pj clothes already so yeah that pencuri already do a favor for me.Ok enough about me because its not about me,its about my other friend who their stuff also been stolen.Can't list all of their name because i have 4 or 6 friend,i just know about it,thanks to Noah.I''m sorry for you guys,for you Aina,kita gembira purse awak dah jumpa,lain kali bawak saje purse lama-lama,yang dah koyak and ingat duit selalu bawak and IC jangan bawak pergi sekolah.Ok thats was a good news for Aina but bad for Myrra,sorry Myrra aku tak dapat tolong kau,aku harap kau sabar.Anggap ini semua dugaan.

For that person who stole my friend thing,remember you will never be safe here or akhirat.Doa orang yang dianiayai akan dimakbulkan oleh Allah.I know you will be punish and when that time come,you will be suffer till your ass crack.And plus i think i know who you are dear thief, i don't want to accuse you because theres no real proof but Allah knows an one day you will get busted.


Can i call demon Jennifer from the Jennifer's Body movie come and kill you ?
if i can,i will do it.