Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today almost a fairytale

Eventhough today was suck but for me not completely 100% sucks because you know why ? Today i finally saw him..hehehehe me sho happy :D

I meet him when we walk back from school,he was walking with his friends and i'm with Myrra.At first he walk so damn fast and i can't really keep up with him so yeah sad for awhile but then he stopped..hehehhee stop for
me ? hahaha bapak SS,no lah he was waiting for his other friend so yeah i walk as fast as i can to catch him then we walk-walk together..hahahahahhaa in my dream.He and his friend were infront of me.Then we seperated,oh sho sad but i guess its enough for me to saw him for a day,its better than never saw him or what.I'm not that desperate,i know how to wait because i have been waiting for a long time already so its not a big deal.If he happy,i will happy for him :)


Can you be the one who give me this love necklace and will you be the one who shine my day ?
I guess we all don't know about that because everything seem so dark which mean there's no 'you and i' for us.