Sunday, January 2, 2011

Start with a new thing

SPM ! yeah that is the most important thing that i must focus on this year.No more playing,no more lazyness..this totally a serius thing.I can't lie to you guys that i so damn scared,not because SPM only,but also about my future,will i be a success and a useful person to my family and country ? Of course all of you wants a successful life but you know it needs a really hardwork and sacrifice.Well i guess now i just need to focus for SPM,about my future or what,i will think later because everything have been set up by Allah SWT for us and its up to us to make things work well.
As usual every year,each person will have new resolution,well me too,i can't list all my resolution for this year but i'm gonna list whats on the top :

1.pray 5 times a day
2.study smart,not hard
3.focus
4.exercise
5.no late night eating
6.be a good daughter,friend and person


Yeah thats is my list,don't laugh ok because i really gonna do it.I take this thing seriusly.

I want to pray not because SPM,i want to because i think i'm adult now and i should do it with ikhlas,yeah i should do that long time ago,but this kind of thing,we can't do it because we scared ,we do it because we love Allah SWT and our parents.

Study smart not hard,some of us thinks we need to study study and study,but they forget that our brains is not a machine or computer that can work 24 hours,our brain also need a rest and relax abit.My way to study smart is focus during teachers gives a lesson at school and tuisyen,my way to relaxing my brain is online,hang out with friends.I'm not gonna stop online and hang out with my friend,i'm not gonna stop ! Ok thats my way to relax myself,i don't know which way you guys will do to relax.

Exercise and no late night eating,hehehehe i'm gonna exercise and diet to lose some my weight,i can't live with bad habits anymore and now i'm slowly to live with a healthy habit :)

Be good,yeah i determined to change my bad attitude,i realised that i have many weakness so i'm gonna try hard and change myself to be a more good person.AMIN