Friday, January 7, 2011

Not so good

Today i absent for the first time,its all because of my stupid fever.I want my attendant to be 100 % for this year but yeah everything is hopeless now.Feeling so weak right now and the best thing my stomach is pain because i'm doing sit up exercise for 3 day now.Yeah thats one of my resolution for this year and hopely for next next next year.Me want to lose some of my weight which right now i feel its impossible because everynight i eat.Blame my umi because she always bring us out to have a late dinner.Bad healthy life style..ergghhhh ! But now i'm start to do sit up routine every night so i hope my flabby stomach will slim up abit,just abit will do.I want to slim but in the same time stay healthy.I not one of those girl who so obsessed with their body weight.Ok thats it for today,i feel not so good,so ita mean i don't have mood to update my blog right now.Gudbye you guys and have a nice weekend.By the way insyaallah i gonna buy new phone tomorrow ! Hahahaha can't wait :D